The Moray Economic Partnership maximises the strengths of its business community, the public sector and the wider Moray community to deliver the three main targets for the Moray Economic Strategy, namely: to grow Moray’s population, attract young people from 16-29 to stay in the region, create jobs and increase average earnings.
Moray Economic Partnership members include:
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Moray Speyside Tourism
- Moray Chamber of Commerce
- Moray Council
- Moray Strategic Business Forum
- Moray College UHI
- Skills Development Scotland
- NHS Grampian
- Highlands and Islands Transportation Partnership (HITRANS)
- Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Third Sector Interface Moray
Moray Economic Partnership has launched the My Moray campaign to encourage people to get behind the Moray Growth Deal and think about what they want their Moray of the future to be. It aims to boost economic growth in the region and create opportunities for the people and businesses of Moray.